Saint Patrick’s Day Parade Installs Grand Marshal And Aides at Reception at Antun’s
NYC St. Patrick’s Day Parade®. hosts its annual installation ceremony for Grand Marshal Michal J. Dowling and the Aides to the Grand Marshal Sunday, February 26, at 3 p.m. at Antun’s 96-43 Springfield Blvd., Queens Village.
Aides to the Grand Marshal are chosen by the Parade’s participating organizations in recognition of outstanding service to the Irish American Community of New York. Selection of an Aide is acknowledgement of years of unselfish, dedicated and distinguished service to the New York and Irish communities and for their contribution to Irish faith, culture and heritage.
The Aides to the Grand Marshal for the 2017 St. Patrick’s Day Parade are:
- Aide-at-Large – Msgr. Kevin Sullivan, Executive Director, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
- Aide-at-Large – Col. Patricia Groeber, New York State Police
- Knights of St. Patrick – Michael Cremin
- Westchester County – Kevin Ellis
- Orange County – Therese (Terry) Meyer
- Richmond County – Ann Clarke
- United Irish Counties – Garrett Doyle
- Suffolk County – Tom McKenna
- New York County – Edward C.J. Meehan
- Nassau County – Peter Begley
- Bronx County – Daniel Donovan
- Kings County – Tom Crockett
- Queens County – Thomas Brendan Jones
- Rockland County – Helen Kilgallen Murphy
- Grand Council of Emeralds – Brian Coughlan
Tickets to the installation ceremony and dinner are $100.
For further information about the Parade, please visit NYCStPatricksParade.Org or contact the Parade office at PO Box 295 Woodlawn Station, Bronx, NY 10470, Telephone 718-231-4400.